When you’re running a small or medium-sized business, you spend an enormous amount of time and energy looking for ways to operate more efficiently and reach your audience more effectively.
What would you say if we told you that there is one thing that can help you to accomplish both of these objectives and more? It’s the use of colour!
Printing in colour can have a positive impact on your business. Here are a few surprising statistics:
- Research indicates that colour printing is an effective way to captivate your audience’s attention as it increases the reader’s attention span and recall by more than 82 percent.
- Your audience is also much more likely to choose to read a colour document over black-and-white as readership increases by 80 percent when documents are printed in colour.
- Want to get more results with your direct mail marketing efforts? Printing direct mail pieces in colour will make recipients 55 percent more likely to read it.
- Colour printing can help make sure an important message is not overlooked as it will help your readers to locate information 70 percent faster.
- Printing in colour can also have a profound impact on branding. By printing in colour, you can increase your brand’s recognition by 80 percent.
Printing in colour can greatly benefit both your customers and employees. But why aren’t more businesses doing this?
Many businesses view printing in colour as more of a luxury than a necessity. With the new technology available today, colour printing is more efficient and affordable than ever. And, when you factor in the increased conversions that come from printing in colour and the boost in productivity in the workplace, you may see colour printing as an essential part of your business operations.
When you use the right printing technology, you can help your business achieve results without increasing costs or disrupting workflow. Keep projects in-house that you previously had to outsource, giving your business better control of marketing materials and further cost savings.
Contact us to learn more about how colour printing can change your business for the better!
Want to find out how your business’ printing practices compare to other SMBs? Take our SMB Office Challenge today and compare your office printing versus other small and mid-sized businesses. You’ll have a chance to win one of five Xerox multifunction colour printers and get a FREE 2016 Office Print Policy Guide full of money saving best practices!