Paper documents such as invoices, engagement letters, client preference documents, correspondence, and timesheets fall into a category that can become difficult to manage. How can you ensure incoming documents can be correctly filed and available quickly when you need them?
ScanFlowStore helps you simply and efficiently create digital archives by scanning documents directly to a destination from your Xerox multifunction device.
ScanFlowStore trial software enables you to evaluate the fully-functional product on your system for 45 days to help you make a purchase decision.
- Text-searchable PDF files are automatically created and easily retrieved
- No user interface (the software runs in the background) so no additional user training is needed
- Scan-to-email directly from the Xerox multifunction device
- Email notifications can be sent to recipients when a scan has been placed in a folder
- Scan-to-print for instant printing of a scan on a remote printer
- Multiple output allows you to scan to several destinations (folder, remote printer, email, etc.) at the same time
- PDF-to-PDF allows you to add scans to an existing PDF file
- Dynamic meta data gives the right routing and name to the text-searchable file for logical indexing and organization
- Bates stamp for guaranteeing the authenticity of a document
- Bar code processing (optional) routes documents based on information in a bar code printed on a document, great for batch scanning
- Real time two-way information directly from your Windows file structure and/or third party applications such as ERP/CRM/Financial database systems (with EIP-enabled devices only)
- Personalized scan menus: Users can have their own personalized scan menu displayed on the Xerox user interface (with EIP-enabled devices only)
- Encrypted, secure communication between the Xerox device and network (with EIP-enabled devices only)